11 June 2017

A Merry Desk

Jennifer Hagler is a household name in my inspiration world, and I don't doubt as well as in many other creatives' little bubble. She has the perfect minimalist aesthetic any minimal enthusiast can only dream of (as seen on AMM blog). Our fairly new apartment in Los Angeles hasn't gone through major improvements as yet. Trying to take our time with it and not spending money all at once. It's also funny how my wish list keeps evolving through this short time. I do keep circling back to the minimal expression, not wanting to own too many things. It is liberating.

Today I gather more inspiration from Jennifer's home corners. They don't fail me, ever.



I'm all over the simplicity and tone-on-tone colour palette. 

A Merry Mishap: A Saturday Scene
Styling Jennifer Hagler




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...