29 May 2017

The Art of Open Loft Living

Finally back home from weeks of travel (I'm done for now -- homesickness was torturous this time around). The first thing on the local itinerary was view an exhibit in 14th Factory in DTLA. What an expansive space, and my forever love affair for loft spaces were rekindled, imagining what I could do in each room in the gallery.

I often wander online to see successful open concept spaces and came across this one which is located in Barcelona. But Oracle Fox is right -- it is quite a New York City type of dwelling.


I totally dig the all-white palette, and of course exposed rafters (one of my obsessions), and all-time favorite Crittal factory windows. Just the right portion of industrial fixtures such as old medical cabinets and garage secondary storage type shelving.


Oracle Fox





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...