04 December 2016

Inspiring Eat-in Kitchen

Soon enough apartment hunting will take place in Los Angeles. We will start small and perhaps find a cozy little studio. I'm driven by inspiration these days amidst the chaos of editing and packing. Despite the stress of moving I look forward to a fresh start and brand new digs.

My NYC flat does not have a dining room. So it's a must in the next place. A small arrangement is sufficient, and small doesn't mean terrible. In fact, small makes a space more interesting. This apartment ticks all the boxes for me! I love the eating nook - warm and minimal, and quite basic. Basic but without losing the essence of the owner with just the right amount of art and furnishings. Beautiful. Don't you agree?









Skandia Māklarna





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...