29 October 2016

Rivertown Lodge | Hudson NY

Workstead is a NY based company I've admired since their beginning days of lighting design. Focus on them began during the explosion of industrial themes in interiors and commercial establishments. Their hotel portfolio is impressive, and their residential work is an equal, desirable match.

My recent trip to Los Angeles explains my lack of posts. And frankly since there is a life-changing decision that will take place in the next month, my inspiration has drawn me to companies like Workstead -- dreaming of future digs… My last few weeks here in NY will make me miss such places like Hudson Valley. Workstead designed Rivertown Lodge using their signature aesthetic of internal windows/door screens (of which I am a dying fan). Their wall panelling as well is something to covet. Always sticking to their classic touch but without losing warm, minimal modernism. Certainly wishing to stay in this lodge before I bid New York goodbye.



Workstead
Brooklyn NY Design Firm





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...