10 September 2016

Plain English Kitchens

As modern as I'd like to think my style of choice may be, the country and rustic influences manage to surface naturally. I suppose this explains my love for modern rustic interiors. When it comes to kitchen design warm minimalism comes to mind as well as cold laboratory looks. But admittedly, the traditional elements also attract me which stems from my love of barns, old mills, and countryside homes.

Plain English is a British company which prides in traditional construction. As handmade and utilitarian the approach, their overall aesthetic is modernized. The details, the hints of warm industrial, the authentic materials combined with arts + crafts -- truly I am hooked with this company.


Source T.D.C.
Images via Plain English + Remodelista





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...