10 July 2016

Modernism in Marrakech

The sizzling hot weather lingers on our urban streets, as the concrete steams angrily, we only wish the chance to get away. This modern Moroccan home is an ideal place for hot summer days, don't you think? Ahhh, my love for modern Marrakech is always alive (I wish and I pray and I pine to visit in this lifetime). This home of Cassandra Karinksy, the name behind Kulchi, has the Marrakech flare with Scandinavian influences, and eclectic mix of vintage and rustic. Oh so divine, and beautifully sprinkled with local arts and crafts, and of course Kulchi statement rugs. And that outdoor spot!

Cassandra at her lovely dining room. 
If you adore modern Morrocan interiors as much as I do, find more inspiration here and here

The Style Files via Bo Bedre
Photography Gaelle Boulicaut




footnote:  KRiSPINTERIOR paused for a moment this past weekend.  It's been a tough week here in America. We needed to reflect, and perhaps have a moment for silent prayer. It truly is a difficult time, but I pray for us all to continue to be good citizens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...