11 November 2015

Home of H&M Home's Creative Director

My style heroes dominating my blog roll have a common denominator:  monochromatic.  And no stranger to the said aesthetic is H&M Home's creative director Evelina Kravaev Soderberg.  Not only is she responsible for the success of this home line,  she also launched one of my favorite clothing labels,  Hope.

The Soderberg family surround themselves with art.  The home is also a cocktail of iconic pieces and vintage finds.













I've had this article archived for a while now.   I decided to dig it up since out flat is going through a winter renewal stage.   So inspired by this home's visual impact.

Source Residence Magazine
Styling Lotta Agaton
Photography  Kristofer Johnsson



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...