10 November 2015

Art Inspired

In need of a break,  I've been gathering textiles solutions and art inspirations for about two weeks, hence the lack of posts.   My trip to Marimekko had me spend an entire weekend looking at winter colour schemes, even patterns, which started from the store site via Lotta Agaton seen here , and ended with a visit to the Madison Park branch.  Boy oh boy,  was I inspired!

And just this Friday our vintage mid-century buffet made its way to the galley kitchen!  Naturally the kitchen needed re-organization, and the gallery wall required an update.  I'm truly digging the randomly placed pictures on the web lately,  and especially this home whose style resembles  ours.  Oh, I can't wait for the outcome!  Hang tight, I will share the results soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...