06 July 2015

Minimal Monday

De-cluttering my home is the story of my life.  It just doesn't seem to end.  Well, it's that time of year again and home organization is constantly in mind.  The space is now beginning to take shape, and I am inspired (finally!).  Once it is finished I intend to have a blog week dedicated mostly to home organization.

Today this is my inspiration!  I aspire for this palette a lot.  Interior Designer, Stef Bakker has such nice taste (Ilse Crawford has such nice things to say about the guy!)  Though I am a lover of a very monochrome, white or achromatic space, still  I am very drawn to the dominating natural wood tones because most apartments here in NYC have warm wooden floors to begin with…  And you have to work with what you've got.  The Bakker style would suit perfectly.










No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...