28 June 2015

Sunday Inspo: The Catskills, NY

This summer we plan to visit upstate New York a few times, whether it means renting a B&B or staying in a friend's home in Westchester.  I am personally excited about visiting the local shops, antique and general stores, and a few farm-to-table restaurants.  Last year I spent a long weekend in Westchester, and I distinctly remember being woken up by chirping birds outside my window at 9 am.  I didn't want to wake up just yet, but I hadn't realized I slept for nearly 10 hours already!  Which never happens in my NYC life, I assure you.

Today I share with you a wonderful spot in The Catskills featured on My Scandinavian Home.  Oh how I want to go there sooner than later, wake up to the smell of fresh eggs and coffee!  This house is a perfect getaway.  The lovely country kitchen with a mismatched dining room keeps getting me inspired!  I have my reservations about open storage after having lived in downtown NY for some time.  But if I had a little house in the country, I wouldn't do it differently than Jeffrey Monteiro (owner of J.M. Generals).












Source My Scandinavian Home via Design Sponge
Photography Maxwell Tielman


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...