27 June 2015

Evolving Home of Laura Bergsøe

Do you often imagine being in a designer's home?  What would it be like to set foot into someone's creative imagination that materialized?  I certainly do - all the time.  Even for me, my home is constantly changing.  I'm consistently making it better, making it work.  It is a never ending exercise.

Laura Bergsøe, a furniture maker with a story to tell.  Her home is her canvas, testing her designs and making sure she meets her high standards and unique vision.  Her ongoing relationship with wood is a story in itself.  She mixes her own creations with a growing collection of classics.  I personally adore the casual atmosphere--  I can see this home in my California dreams...














Source Bo Bedre
Photography Brigitta Drejer/ Sisters Agency




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...