04 January 2015

New Year, Time for Renewal

Can you believe it's already 2015??  It continues to astonish me how time flies.  I hope you spent new year's eve filled with blissful moments!  But now that the electricity of the holidays has died down it is time to reflect and renew…

Constantly I seek solutions on making the home a place of refuge and relaxation.  Are you like me where a staycation is a much preferred vacation?  "Edit, edit, edit!"  I always tell my friends when they ask me for decorating advice.  It's what I consistently tell myself as well!  This Helsinki apartment of interior architect Joanna Laajisto is one perfect template I could use this year on smart living (I featured her family's previous home here).  Get rid of the unnecessary!  Simple, clutter-free, light environment.  And ah yes-- white.

Happy 2015-- Let the editing begin!









Found on unfinished home via source dust jacket
Interior Architecture + Styling Joanna Laajisto
Photography Mikko Ryhannen




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...