24 January 2015

California in Denmark

On this dreadful, wet nor'easter weekend morning I can't help but think of my undying California dreams.  Luckily last week I came across this home tour on lovely SF Girl By Bay, and truly, the cacti caught my attention!  With drought a never-ending dilemma in California, I shout-out to the homeowners that embrace desert curb appeal, using gravel, cacti and succulents instead of grass and lush water-thriving greenery.  Going back to my Cali dreams, this Danish flat would make a perfect desert oasis.  Just imagine mountains in the landscape.

Aside from that, I can't get over the sophisticated minimal, achromatic manner of decorating. Oh, that bedroom!













Found on SF Girl By Bay via BoBedre
Photography Birgitta Wolfgang Drier


You may see another post captured by Birgitta Wolfgang Drier, but in Morocco, here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...