20 December 2014

NY Kitchen Love

This Greenwich village brownstone got me thinking of what my dream kitchen really would look like.  Often I'd think it's all white.  Or is it all black?  Would it be minimalist? Or would I have industrial touches?  I normally like a combination of both open and closed storage, usually gravitating to a very clean Scandi style. Rustic textures a must!

Looking at these photos, I'd probably have matte black cabinets, white Carrara marble tops, long white 4" x 15" subway tiles, same open shelving statement using weathered rustic wood, all white and black crockery.  Large matte and solid dark floor tiles and black window trimming.  Tolix stools a definite yes.  I'd also add some Tom Dixon pendants above the island.






No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...