28 June 2014

The Aroma of Salt Air




The most nostalgic scent to me is the smell of the sea…  Those summer days spent during childhood is irreplaceable.  These days I wish for holiday retreats overlooking the sea shores and sand bars.  I was lucky enough to enjoy white powdery sands in Key West last weekend, but it never seems to be enough!  Especially since I am still here in Miami.  

Thanks to The Style Files I am able to look forward to the rest of summer months post-Miami on the east coast.  Possibly the variety of shores Jersey has to offer such as Cape May, Wildwoods, or Sandy Hook.  I'll keep you posted!  But in the meantime, let's enjoy this Italian summer home facing the Adriatic seas.  Lovely stone walls, that expansive terrace!  






The Style Files via Kinfolk




No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...